E-smart Ultra & Ultra M are representatives of wireless online solution.
With the help of the powerful database based lock operation software (E-smart Ultra Plus+), you can monitor and control locks remotely in real-time. The solution provides you full lock control and increase the efficient of your facility administration.
E-smart Ultra Plus+ offers a powerful database management and convenient central control functions such as:
- All functions in E-smart Classic Plus+
- Powerful database management
- Real-time monitoring
- Remote lock open/close, block/unblock
- Online user information change
- Online audit trail and lock info check
- Online maintenance
- Connect multi-client software
- Customize monitoring layout
- 3rd party interface
Wireless online locks are connected via ZigBee, a transmission type which is more efficient than Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, and designed specifically to co-exist with various technologies and provide more integration flexibility.
This solution also ensures automatic switching to offline regime and standalone functionality in case of server malfunction owing to its fault-tolerance which guarantees your confidence and total system protection.
Remote Control Operation
Open or close a single lock or whole locks remotely via E-smart Ultra Plus+.
After sending command to locks, just wake them up to open or close.
Remote lock/card blocking
Block lock or card remotely to prevent access to assigned lock by users who are not allowed.
Blocked lock does not accept any User card or PIN code except Master card.
Blocked card cannot operate any lock until it is unblocked.
Remote user change
Change user card information saved on designated lock by E-smart ultra Plus+
in order to make people change their assigned locks quickly and simply.
Time Based Operation
Time Limit Operation
- Lock will be open/lock up automatically at certain time. You can also set lock time limit on user card that after the limited hours, the lock will be open/lock up automatically and only master card can open the certain lock.
- A lock will be opened/locked up automatically at certain time. You can set three different times a day and select day of the week or ‘ALL’ for every day.
This function is available on Free Selection mode by Setup Card.
Various Operation Mode
Free Selection mode (Shared use)
- User can select any empty locker to use as they wish
- Programmable to make LED lamp blinking to represent locker is in use (In use lamp)
- Programmable to use multiple lockers (up to 5) with one User card (Multi-lock)
- Programmable for Time based operation
Assigned mode (Permanent Use)
- Use can only use a certain assigned locker
- User card can be assigned to a lock in advance
- User can select any empty locker at first to assigned the User card to the lock
- Programmable to use multiple lockers (up to 5) with one User card. (Multi-lock)
- Programmable to use multiple User cards (up to 8) to one locker (Multi-user)
Smart Assign mode
- User can select any empty locker and the user is assigned to the chosen locker.
- Without the help of administrator, user can freely change the assigned locker to any empty locker.
- Programmable to make LED lamp blinked to represent locker in use.
- Programmable to set specific time to release the assigned locker to empty locker after the changing the locker.